FT Maintenance-Fleet Manager - Start Immediately
Five Aces Inc is looking for Maintenance-Fleet Manager with multi-tasking and computer data entry skills for multiple fleet vehicles and drivers. Must be knowledgeable with vehicle maintenance requirements and logbooks and have a clear understanding of DOT and FMCSA regulations.
• Communicating with truck drivers, dispatch, billing and safety via phone or email regarding vehicle maintenance, repairs, inspection reports and HOS violations.
• Keeping track of drivers’ location and number of hours driven, making sure they are following the correct hours of service logs.
• Manage routing system, our internal systems, GPS systems, review daily reports to correct discrepancies, work on efficiencies, and review miles/fuel transactions. • Assure records of all inspections, repairs, and maintenance are filed and retained on site. According to 49 CFR 396.3, required records include the following: Identifying information of the vehicle, including company number, make, serial number, year, and tire size; A schedule highlighting the type and due date of inspections and maintenance to be performed; Inspection, repair, and maintenance records indicating the date and nature of each.
• Interact with a multitude of personalities and stand behind decisions that may not always be the popular choice.
• Enforce company policy, initiatives and requirements.
• Ensure company’s compliance with all DOT, Federal and State laws and regulations providing training, instruction and guidance in these areas.
• Constantly communicate with management team, bring new ideas and thoughts to find more efficient ways to handle driver issues, driver training, DOT violation interventions, maintenance budgets and deficiencies.
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and record keeping concerning vehicle maintenance, driver hours of service, and driver fitness, etc.
• Perform bi-annual performance reviews along with monthly assessments to encourage more driver engagement and retention.
• Conduct new applicants’ interviews, new drivers’ HOS training and orientations. • Computer proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel) with great organizational skills and self-motivated.
• Minimum 1 years of related experience (preferred)
• Strong communication skills and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
• Bilingual is a plus.
HOURS & COMPENSATION:
• This is a full-time position needed to fill immediately.
• Monday - Friday 7 AM - 4 PM
• Weekly pay with competitive salary based on experience.
• Reply with your resume/summary of knowledge and experience to: